- A. Elsts, A. Mednis, L.Selavo, "Bayesian Network Approach to Vehicle Mode Monitoring Using Embedded System with 3-axis Accelerometer," International Journal of Imaging and Robotics 01/2014; 12(1):67-80.
- A. Elsts, G. Strazdins, A. Vihrov, L. Selavo, "Design and Implementation of MansOS: a Wireless Sensor Network Operating System," Scientific Papers, University of Latvia, volume 787, pp 79–105, 2012
- A. Severdaks, G. Supols, M. Greitans, L. Selavo. "Wireless Sensor Network for Distributed Measurement of Electrical Field," Elektronika ir Elektrotechnika, 2011. No. 1(107). pp. 7–10.
- JeongGil Ko, Jong Hyun Lim, Yin Chen, Razvan Musaloiu-E., Andreas Terzis, Gerald Masson, Tia Gao, Walt Destler, Leo Selavo “MEDISN: Medical Emergency Detection in Sensor Networks,” ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems (TECS), Special Issue on Wireless Health Systems, 2009.
- A. Wood, J. Stankovic, G. Virone, L. Selavo, Z. He, Q. Cao, T. Doan, Y. Wu, L. Fang, R. Stoleru, “Context-Aware Wireless Sensor Networks for Assisted-Living and Residential Monitoring,” IEEE Network, 2008.
- T. Gao, T. Massey, L. Selavo, D. Crawford, B. Chen, K. Lorincz, V. Shnayder, L. Hauenstein, F. Dabiri, J. Jeng, A. Chanmugam, D. White, M. Sarrafzadeh, M. Welsh. "The Advanced Health and Disaster Aid Network: A Light-weight Wireless Medical System for Triage." IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems (IEEE Trans. TBCAS), Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 203-216. Sept. 2007.
- L. Selavo, “Wireless Sensor Networks,” E-World Journal (e-Pasaule, in Latvian) Riga, Latvia, August 2005.
- L. Selavo, “GPS Principles, Applications, and Entertainment,” E-World Journal (e-Pasaule, in Latvian) Riga, Latvia, November 2004.
- L. Selavo, “Data Storage of the Future,” E-World Journal (e-Pasaule, in Latvian) Riga, Latvia, October 2004.
- L. Selavo, “Pyramidal Memory Architecture,” E-World Journal (e-Pasaule, in Latvian) Riga, Latvia, April 2004.